Paris ISIS terrorist attack 2015 All Facts & Updates
Read all important facts and updates about Paris Attack 2015 which was claimed by ISIS Militant group. Allegedly this attack is in response of France action against the ISIS in Syria. This was a massive terror attack that shook the world. Emergency has been declared in France after Paris Attack 2015. Read news and updates about the incident.
Paris Attack 2015 – All Facts & Updates
1. Gunmen and Bombers, allegedly affiliated to ISIS Terrorist organization attacked various location of Paris, capital of France on 13th November 2015.
2. Restaurants, bars, a concert hall and National Stadium were attacked during France vs Germany match where President of France François Hollande was also present.
3. State of emergency was declared in France, all borders were sealed and all Police and Hospital leave was cancelled instantly.
4. At least 160 People died because of Suicide blast and Gunfire at these locations.
5.Deadliest attack took place at Bataclan concert venue, where 4-5 Gunmen hold people as hostages and then opened fire. Around 100 people died at the concert. Attackers were reported to have shouted slogans condemning France’s role in Syria.
6. Four men who attacked a concert hall in Paris on Friday killing around 100 people at the venue, were themselves killed when police stormed the building, including three who activated explosives belts, several sources told news agency Agence France-Presse.
7. Spectators gathered on the pitch of stadium when a huge blast was heard outside.
8. More people died in a reported suicide blast near the Stade de France and gun attacks on city centre restaurants.
9. Paris residents have been asked to stay indoors and about 1,500 military personnel are being deployed across the city.
10. It is being reported that all 8 Militants were killed by Police.
11. Curfew has been imposed in Paris. This is first curfew in Paris after Second World War.
Paris Attack 2015 has been condemned by all section of society and world leaders. All nations has vowed to take down the ISIS as soon as possible.
Reaction after Paris Attack 2015
British Prime Minister David Cameron said, “I am shocked by events in Paris tonight. Our thoughts and prayers are with the French people. We will do whatever we can to help.”
German Chancellor Angela Merkel “I am deeply shaken by the news and pictures that are reaching us from Paris. “The German government is in contact with the French government and has passed on a message of sympathy and solidarity from the German people.”
Russian President Vladimir Putin sent his deep condolences to French President Francois Hollande and all the people of France following the “horrible terrorist attacks in Paris”, the Kremlin said in a statement. “Russia strongly condemns this inhumane killing and is ready to provide any and all assistance to investigate these terrorist crimes.”
“Those who think that they can terrorise the people of France or the values that they stand for are wrong,” US President Barack Obama has said.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi “News from Paris is anguishing & dreadful. Prayers with families of the deceased. We are united with people of France in this tragic hour.”